This Olive Oil facial mask is easy to motivate amid everyday elements based on information from your kitchen! Its an awesome, normal mask =)
- First, crack the egg in a bowl and whisk it! (but NOT until its foamy. inhibit before that)
- Add the Olive Oil, flour, milk, and sea salt to the mixture.
- If the mixture is too watery, add a bit a multitude of flour until it can carry on on your face.
- Put the mask on through your fingers, brush, etc. and leave it on for throughout 10-15 seconds or until it hardens on your face. Relax, enjoy.
- Then wash off your have to take care of and your have to handle is fine and soft.
- olive oil face mask