Pedicure Massage the Foot
Foot massage is a part of pedicure process or it can be done at any time. The following points describe a few standard foot massage procedures that a nail expert may do on a consumer during a procedure of pedicure. Put on comfortable, lose outfits and sit properly with the back support.[singlepic id=163 w=320 h=240 float=right]A person will require the following components for the best foot massage:
- 3 drops of lavender oil
- 1 drop of geranium oil
- 2 tsps of jojoba, olive, castor or soybean oil
- 1 drop of German Chamomile oil
- Mix all the components in a little container. Blend carefully. Begin by relaxing and soothing the foot. Hold the foot in order that one hand is on the top and one on the sole. If applying a lotion, protect furniture and clothing by using a towel. Massage creamed or oiled hands together strongly to hot them before starting the foot massage. One should do massage from ankle to toes. Stroking warms the foot and stimulates the circulation.
- Griping the ankle in one hand and the toes in the other and move the feet many times clockwise and anti clockwise. It is good to loose the joints in legs and rest the feet. Beginning with the large sized toe, rub every toe in order and, when attain the tip, drag lightly to stretch it out. One should do this 3-4 times. Drags and presses can be very relaxing.
- With the help of thumb, beginning from the big toe moves beside the stroke of pads just below the toes. Squeeze on everyone smoothly before going on to the next. Effort the technique to the little toe, after that, adjust hands and with the help of thumbs running the technique backwards. One should do this process two times at least.
- One should make use of thumb for pressing smoothly from the top to the bottom of large sized toe. Do this two-three times on every toe. After that, adjust hands and with the help of other thumb to return the other mode. Do this technique 2-3 times.
- Griping the toes in a particular hand, utilize the thumb on another hand to squeeze along the sole, squeezing in a line from the bottom of the large toe to the middle section of the foot, chasing the line of the metatarsal.
- Ultimately, rub the lower half portion of the sole with firm stress. Turn around the ankle, clockwise and anti clockwise.
- foot massage
- pedicure massage techniques
- feet massage
- pedicure massage routine
- pedicure massage
- pedicure foot massage
- massage foot
- padicure massage strok