Natural Foot Care
Our feet are the moist strained and worked out part, and also most abandoned human part also. Lack of good care for feet result in many ailments like corns and bunions, cracks, infections and ingrown nails. These are some tips for the normal sickness of your feet naturally….
- Massaging the feet each night with oil is relaxing and keeps them soft and supple. In winter warm oil can be used with sesame or mustard oil. In summer coconut oil provides a cooling effect. These natural products’ massage really gives immediate remedy for the routine pain on your feet.
- If the shoes are to tight, pinch or do not fit properly corns appear due to the pressure put on the bony areas of the foot and also interfere with the circulation of blood ultimately leading to corns. The quick remedy tip for this is to apply papaya juice or milky juice from green figs on the affected area.
- Walking barefoot on rough surfaces or excessive exposure of bare feet to the sun, wind or water causes cracks on the heels and soles, which cause dryness and roughness of the feet. The best natural treatment for this is… take about three spoons of honey and mix one teaspoonful sesame oil in it. Warm it a little and apply on the affected areas.
- Herbal Foot Mask Wash Massage your cracked feet with Peppermint essential oil, which is best for it’s cooling and tingling effect.
Use warm water and soak your feet for 10 – 15 minutes to soften the skin and allow the herbs and oils to penetrate and wash with a good natural soap to wash your feet.
- Use an Ayurvedic Foot Cream to moisturize and soothe your feet. If you use this tip at nights, every morning, surely you would have tender feet.