There is a wide range of foot care items obtainable in the market. However, one can prepare natural things for foot care at home.
These foot care items are easy and simple to prepare and apply naturally obtainable substance. The following are some simple methods of natural products for foot care:
Strawberry Foot Exfoliator
- 2 tbsps of safflower oil or olive oil
- ½ tsp of finely sliced almonds
- 8-10 fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp of kosher salt
- Combine all the components gently and prepare a thick paste of it. Do not mix over because the strawberries contain plenty of liquid and this will create the paste excessively watery. Rub it on to the surface of feet, wash off properly and dried out the feet. This item for foot care has to be frozen and has no preservatives.
- Lemon Juice
- Paper Towels
Bring a large bowl and combine half fresh lemon juice and half water. After that, soak up paper towels into this combination and use onto the surface of feet. This will make smooth and soft skin of feet and take away odors from the feet. This method need refrigeration and does not has preservatives. It is considered that this product has about one week shelf life.
Relaxing Foot Lotion Method
- 1 tbsp of olive essential oil
- 12-14 drops of fragrance oil or eucalyptus oil
- 1 tbsp of almond essential oil
- 1 tsp of wheat germ essential oil
- Mix all these components in an airtight bottle and shake it fine. It is ready to apply on the heels and feet. One should store it in a dry and cool place. This method needs refrigeration and does not have preservatives. It has about one week shelf life.
- People can easily prepare these foot care items at home and apply for making beautiful and healthy feet.